Thursday, June 29, 2006

ECW waits a week

Due to circumstances beyond my control (read: My DVR f'ed up) there will be no ECW recap this week. I know, hold back the tears. But if you really need a quick recap from what I've heard here goes....
  • Sandman beat the shit out of some male stripper....I'll take a guess and say he used his cane....
  • Kelly did her "Strip Tease that no one actually believes will end with her naked" bit again, but Mike Knox stopped her from not delivering on her nudity....
  • And RVD beat Kurt Angle and was speared by Edge (stunner)
There's is a brief synopsis of what went down....sounds like a GREAT show this week. Big doings next week as I'll be writing the RAW recap and maybe Dave will throw you a bone with an ECW recap as well....Enjoy the holiday weekend and DON'T WATCH SMACKDOWN! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Until next week....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home